Index of /hsa/legacy
Herschel Legacy Archive
This site provide an entry point to various products from the Herschel Space Observatory.
- ADP: collection of ancillary data products: planetary, asteroid and stellar models used for calibration, the point spread functions, instrument specific products, like on-board software images, filter transmission curves, etc. Please check each sub-folder for more information.
- HPDP: collection of highly-processed data products, organised per instrument and sub-instrument. Please check each sub-folder or the high-level description in the Herschel HPDP page.
- UPDP: collection of user-provided data products. Please check the Herschel UPDP page for details.
- cal: legacy calibration files for the three instruments, ready to be used with the Herschel Interactive Processing Environment (HIPE).
- operation: contains operational data, check the sub-folder for more details.
- other: star-tracker temeperatures as a function of the operational day (OD).