Community Release Note for PACS Calibration Set v56
This PACS calibration version 56 should not be used with HIPE 9.
PACS calibration file set v56 incorporates the following differences from the previous community release, v48:
- Update the Photometer Cooler Recycling Times Product. Product updated until OD 1443
- Update of the Spectrometer RSRF: slightly extended wavelength regions covered at the band edges
- New Spectrometer RSRF band R1 version 4 available for band R1, providing correct line fluxes in red leak region. This RSRF is not applied by default since it increases the noise in the resulting spectrum, but can be used interactively within Hipe.
- Update of the Spectrometer wavelength calibration for pixel 16 of module 9 in band B2A
- Editorial update in the description column of the translation table wheel position to band
- Update of the Spectrometer TelescopeBackground: new parameter set of aging telescope background model
- Update of the Spectrometer Beams and OffRatio calfiles with better pointing information
- A new BeamsPerSpaxel calibration files. These files contain the beams which were published on the PACS Calibration WIKI
Affected observations & processing
- Photometer: none
- Spectrometer: all observations
Updated calibration products
The following calibration products have been updated:
- PCalSpectrometer_RsrfR1_FM_v4.fits (not default)
29 July 2013.