Community Release Note for PACS Calibration Set v32
PACS calibration file set v32 incorporates the following differences from the previous community release, v26:
- The introduction of a non-linear coefficients caibration file, used in the non-linearity correction on PACS' signal.
- A new version of the bad pixel mask where the blue detecor badpixel mask is extended by 3 pixels
- A new calibration product containing a model for the telescope background has been introduced for flux calibration using the background normalization method.
- A correction of the error estimation of the capacitance of the blue spectrometer array.
- A new calibration product containing, at every key wavelength, the detector responses computed from the observation of astronomical standards.
- An update of the calibration sources flux product.
Affected observations & processing
PACS photometer observations, non-linearity correction and flag bad pixels.
PACS spectrometer observations, flux calibration using background normalization method, flux calibration using calibration block method.
Updated calibration products
The following calibration products have been updated:
ICC Specific Information