Cooler Recycling Times
This is a new calibration product providing start times for cooler recycling.
The product provides three different start times for each observation that is associated with a cooler recycling.
The three time represent distinct events in the cooler recycling process.
- the time at which the evaporator switch heater is set to 0.0014 A [derived from BOL_HEAT_EV_SWT]
- the time when the evaporator switch heater is set to 0.00118 A [derived from BOL_HEAT_EV_SWT]
- the time when the pump heater is set to 0.0273 A [derived from BOL_HEATER_SP]
The CoolerRecyclingTimes calibration product is available as of hcss.dp.pacs 7.0 585.
|v1||18-Feb-2011||first version of this calibration product
|v2||18-Feb-2011||added column with odNumbers, formatVersion = 2.0
ICC Specific Information
- See PACS-3079 for a description of the release and a more in-depth description of how the
calibration data was derived.
- The pacs_cal cvs module D-tag for this new calibration product is D_PACS_CAL_1_115 (15-Feb-2011).