PACS Observation Summaries
The observation summary is an HTML file that contains a summary of the observation.
The files for 26,154 PACS observations are available in subfolder summaries.
- Target, AOR label, proposer, requested RA, Dec, input redshift, OD
- Start and duration of the observation
- Observation id, and the ids of observations that were requested to be observed in a sequence with this one (concatenated)
Instrument configuration details
- AOT name and some of the AOT details (certain mode settings, number of repetitions)
For spectroscopy there follows an Observation block summary
- The prime (requested) and parallel (free) wavelength ranges, bands, number of grating scan repetitions, and whether the blue data are out of band (are at <55 microns)
System configuration summary
- The SPG version used to produce these data and some of the quality assessment information
- A copy of the comments in the QualitySummary (aka QCR in the HSA results listing)
Some additional comments that were added by the pipeline may also be present. If these are important, they will also be reflected in the quality comments, otherwise they are just for your information.